|Abstract Submission Deadline:
||7 July 2023, Friday
Abstracts should be submitted online only via online abstract submission system. Abstracts submitted by e-mail and post instead of using the system will not be accepted.
The scientific committee has the right to accept or reject the paper according to the content of the studies and the number of applications, and if abstract accepted, committee has the right to change the form or category of the presentation.
Evaluation results will be sent as a final letter, and should be considered as the final decision about presentation type.
The preferred type of presentation (oral/poster) must be specified during the submission.
Papers will be presented as poster and oral presentation. Accepted and presented abstracts will be published in the TR-Index ADO Journal of Clinical Sciences.
- The entries are required to be prepared in English, and to follow the rules of writing.
- A participant can take part as a presenter in up to 2 abstract, 1 oral and 1 poster or 2 posters.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names. Only the first letter of the author's name and last name should be capitalized.
- Abstracts should include OBJECTIVE, MATERIAL AND METHOD, RESULTS AND CONCLUSION subheadings. Case reports should include OBJECTIVE, CASE REPORT and CONCLUSION subheadings.
- It is mandatory to specify 3 keywords during the submission of the abstract. Only the first letter of the first word should be capitalized and should be in alphabetical order, separated by a semicolon (;).
- The entire abstract should not exceed 300 words, excluding the title and author's names. The title should explain the content of the study and should not exceed 10 words.
- Italic characters should be used when writing Latin terms and species names. (eg: in vitro, staphylococcus aureus)
- Dot should be used instead of decimal point, a space should be placed between digit and the unit. (eg: 12.3 mm, 4.5 kg/cm2, 37.2 °C)
- Tables, figures, graphics and pictures should never be used in abstracts.
- The person who will present the paper must present the paper in person at the date and time to be specified in the program. Otherwise, certificate of will not be given.
Abstracts that do not comply with any of these rules will be excluded from the evaluation regardless of their content.
For any questions regarding the abstracts of the papers email@example.com you can send your questions to the address.
- Basic Sciences Of Dentistry
- Histology and Embryology
- Oral Pathology
- Medical Biology and Genetics
- Public Health
- Preventive Dentistryi
- Clinical Sciences Of Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Restorative Dental Treatment
- Oral, dental and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Prosthetic Dental Treatment
- If you are going to use the online abstract system for the first time, please register via “New User” link.
- If you have previously logged in to the TDA 2023 online registration system, you can log in to the online abstract submission system using the same username and password.
- After signin up, the comments on the page will help you. Read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Keep the confirmation messages that will be sent to your e-mail address after your summary submission process.
- You can follow the entire evaluation process of your abstract via the online system with your e-mail and password.
Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation will be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee, keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential. The Scientific Committee has the right to change the papers as oral or poster presentations and to make decisions. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the paper owners as a final letter, and we strongly suggest that the paper owners pay attention to the final decision on how their presentation status.
Please download oral abstract presentation template
Please download e-poster presentation template